Nobody knows Chicago like we do
We love the Windy City. We have lived and played here for decades.
We dwell in Chicago townhomes, and we’re passionate about them.
We are accredited award-winning Chicago real estate professionals.
These are just a few reasons why you should turn to Townhome Shop Chicago for your townhome buying and selling needs. With the most comprehensive townhome listings and information specifically targeting the Chicago market, Townhome Shop Chicago is your top resource for townhome real estate offerings in the Windy City.
Townhome Shop Chicago is affiliated with the following premier professional real estate associations and service providers:
- @properties, Chicago’s largest, independently-owned real estate brokerage firm and leader for sales and marketing of new-construction and conversion developments
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, a global real estate network comprised of nearly 700 of the best-known local and regional real estate firms
- Luxury Portfolio Fine Property Collection, a “network within the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World network” that includes the most respected luxury real estate brands, featuring more luxury properties than any other network
- National Association of Realtors, America’s largest real estate trade association, representing 1.3 million residential and commercial real estate professional members
- Midwest Real Estate Data, a provider of comprehensive real estate market information and the nation’s largest MLS
What do these affiliations mean to you? That we’re proven when it comes to helping our clients achieve success with their real estate needs, so they come back to us again and again.
About Kevin Van Eck
Kevin Van Eck
is not your typical real estate professional. His unique approach comes
from years in the hospitality industry, solidifying his focus on true
customer service. Whether you’re a buyer, a seller or a potential
client, Kevin will keep the lines of communication open and listen to
your needs. He is a true advisor that advocates for his clients before,
during and after a transaction close.
Kevin made the move to @properties, Chicago’s #1 real estate brokerage firm, in 2008. Combining Kevin’s business success, education at the University of Illinois, and military experience, with @properties’ exceptional marketing gives Kevin unmatched credentials to serve his clients.
Kevin’s success in real estate is driven by his professionalism, outgoing personality, communication skills, and most importantly his dedication to achieving his clients’ goals. Kevin ensures he stays on top of market trends and property marketing opportunities through continued education. He holds several designations, including the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), GREEN (sustainable property) and Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) designations. Kevin was also an @properties and CAR Top Producer in 2009 and 2010. Kevin was also awarded the "Best @ Team Player" and " Best @ Agent To Work With" awards in 2009 and 2010 respectively.
Kevin co-founded the Lake Effect Real Estate team with business partner Kim Kerbis in 2011. Kevin and Kim are able to take on all types of real estate transactions and provide true concierge-style service. Kevin is a buyer representative and handles property re-sales, with a focus on townhomes, short sales, and multi-unit properties.
When Kevin is not working, he is enjoying one of Chicago’s neighborhood restaurants or volunteering. Kevin is dedicated to giving back to the Chicago community. He spends much of his time doing charity fundraising and volunteer work. He is the President of the Executive Board of the @properties Friends and Neighbors Community Fund, which supports neighborhood charities with their Education, Youth Development, and Homelessness initiatives. Kevin has twice been nominated for the Charitable Agent Award from Chicago Agent Magazine for his work in the community.
To learn more about Kevin, visit:www.townhomeshop.com